北京 | 10年以上 | 本科及以上
- Manages a group of intermediate level IT employees
- Participate as a key member of an IT Management Team.
- Responsible for financial management including AOP, budget management, and forecasting.
- Responsible for People Management including work plan development, performance management, and people development.
- Responsible for team building and development including organization structure, recruiting, global team management
- Compile and present Management Reports on team performance including metrics, deliverable status, etc.
- Communicate status to senior management.
- Accountable for Six Sigma training, usage and goal attainment for the team.
- Ensure team adherence to all IT processes, policies, and procedures including IT Security.
- Responsible of IT Controls compliance for the team
- Engagement with customers in their respective function or business area.
- Governance/Leadership for all program/projects executed or supported by their teams
- Lead all China Oracle application support
- May extend to other application support in the future
Financial acumen - Interpreting and applying understanding of key financial indicators to make better business decisions
Decision quality - Making good and timely decisions that keep the organization moving forward.
Directs work - Providing direction, delegating, and removing obstacles to get work done.
Plans and aligns - Planning and prioritizing work to meet commitments aligned with organizational goals.
Optimizes work processes - Knowing the most effective and efficient processes to get things done, with a focus on continuous improvement.
Drives results - Consistently achieving results, even under tough circumstances.
Develops talent - Developing people to meet both their career goals and the organization’s goals.
Builds effective teams - Building strong-identity teams that apply their diverse skills and perspectives to achieve common goals.
Communicates effectively - Developing and delivering multimode communications that convey a clear understanding of the unique needs of different audiences.
Demonstrates selfawareness - Using a combination of feedback and reflection to gain productive insight into personal strengths and weaknesses.
Release Planning - Plans and manages the release of capabilities, features or products using inputs from the prioritized roadmap, planning, available resources and skills to communicate expected availability and releases of capability.
Project Resource Management - Develops resource (expense and headcount) plans using recommended project management tools and processes to manage resources effectively.
北京 | 3年以上 | 大专及以上
济南 | 8年以上 | 本科及以上
安徽省芜湖市 | 5年以上 | 本科及以上